RELEASE: Poker Flat Recordings Best of 2019
ARTIST(S): Eva Be, Francesca Lombardo, Frankey, I, Hannes Bieger, Sailor, Kotelett, Zadak, Marco Resmann, Mihai Popoviciu, Moses Mehdi, Steve Bug, Uner, Thales Boutroumlis, Tantum, Tim Toh, youANDme, Lisa Toh
REMIXERS: Ian Pooley
LABEL: Poker Flat Recordings | PFRDD38
GENRE: LOSSLESS, Minimal / Deep Tech
AVAILABLE FORMAT: 320Kbps +FLAC
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 200.15 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 12
- Frankey – Dream (Original Mix) (08:51) keyEmaj, bpm120
- Steve Bug, Uner – Mantis On The Moon (Original Mix) (07:35) keyAmin, bpm123
- Tim Toh, youANDme, Lisa Toh – Voyager (Original Mix) (07:34) keyAmin, bpm119
- Francesca Lombardo – Flumen (Original Mix) (08:50) keyAmin, bpm124
- Mihai Popoviciu – Understand (Original Mix) (06:14) keyBmin, bpm124
- I, Hannes Bieger, Sailor – Chemistry (Dub) (06:47) keyGmin, bpm124
- Thales Boutroumlis, Tantum – Aether (Original Mix) (06:50) keyA♯maj, bpm123
- Kotelett, Zadak – Never Enough (Original Mix) (09:01) keyCmin, bpm124
- Marco Resmann – Searching (Original Mix) (06:01) keyGmin, bpm123
- Mihai Popoviciu – Sleepwalking (Original Mix) (06:35) keyGmaj, bpm122
- Eva Be – Delight (Ian Pooley Remix) (05:57) keyDmin, bpm124
- Moses Mehdi – Take It In (Original Mix) (06:56) keyD♯min, bpm122
Total Playtime: 01:27:11 min
2019 has been yet another incredible year of music for Poker Flat, and the new Best Of 2019 compilation collects some of the more notable releases of the last 12 months. Here you’ll find sublime cuts from Francesca Lombardo, Mihai Popoviciu, Uner, Eva Be, Hannes Bieger and of course Steve Bug himself, as well as many other label highlights. If you’ve missed any PF cuts this year – or are inexplicably coming to the label for the very first time – this is an ideal place to start.
In 2019 Poker Flat marked its 20th anniversary: a huge achievement and one of which everyone involved with the imprint is rightly proud, with further celebratory releases and events planned well into 2020.
Much has changed in the two decades since Steve Bug founded Poker Flat, but at least one thing that has remained constant is the quality of the music: meticulously sourced from established artists and up-and-comers alike to represent the sound of the electronic underground, and to soundtrack discerning house and techno dancefloors from Berlin to LA and everywhere in between.